To deposit funds from your bank account to your INR Wallet on CoinSwitch PRO, please follow the simple steps below.
- Login to CoinSwitch PRO and go to the "Wallet and Fees" page.
- Note down your unique user reference ID details specified under the "Transfer To" tab which includes Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC code, and Account Type.
- Click on "Top Up Now".
- Click on "CONTINUE" and you will be redirected to your bank's website.
- Add a new beneficiary to your bank account. Please use the details that you noted down earlier while adding the new beneficiary.
- Once the beneficiary is activated, please transfer the amount (the amount to wish to deposit into your INR wallet) via IMPS/NEFT to the newly added beneficiary.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number/email ID. Please enter the OTP.
- Once the OTP is entered, the transaction gets completed, and you’ll get a confirmation via SMS.
- You can check the same by clicking on your INR Wallet.
You’re now ready to trade on CoinSwitch PRO!
Alternatively, you can also deposit funds from your CoinSwitch mobile app and trade on the CoinSwitch PRO website. To do so, please follow the simple steps below.
- Click on "Deposit INR" on the homepage of your CoinSwitch app.
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit and click on "Deposit" (you can deposit between INR 100 and INR 50,00,000).
- Select "Bank Transfer".
- Note down your unique user reference ID details displayed on the screen which include Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC code, and Account Type. These details are to be added as a beneficiary in your bank account to proceed with the bank transfer.
- Log in to your net banking account of the bank linked to your CoinSwitch account.
- Add a new beneficiary with the details you noted down earlier from your CoinSwitch app.
- Once the beneficiary is activated, transfer the amount you which to deposit in your CoinSwitch wallet to this newly added beneficiary.
Disclaimer: We do not accept deposits made through NRE/NRO accounts.