Terms and Conditions
By participating in the CoinSwitch PRO Welcome Rewards Program (the “Program”), as a User, you are accepting these terms and conditions (the "Terms").
This program is applicable only to selected users and will be applicable from 23rd November ’22 onwards.
- 7 days will be calculated from user’s first login date (starting 23rd November, 2022) on CoinSwitch PRO [https://coinswitch.co/pro/trade]
- Program is valid from 23rd November, 2022 to 5th December, 2022. ( “Program Term” )
- The program is ONLY valid for new users who will initiate their first trade on Coinswitch Pro before starting from 23rd November, 2022, to be eligible for the rewards.
- Eligible users will receive INR rewards in their wallet within 48 Hours after completing 7 days from first login after 23rd November, 2022.
- Only users who have received communications by email/Push Notification/SMS/website banner regarding this campaign are eligible for this reward scheme.
- Trade Volumes will be calculated only for the trades done during the welcome rewards program period on CoinSwitch PRO in accordance with the table referred above.
- Note that rewards earned and rewards received through participation in the Program and after completion of each milestone, may be subject to 10% (Ten percent) tax. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of rewards or rewards is user responsibility.
- Towards avoidance of conflict, it is strictly against CoinSwitch PRO policy for employees to participate in this program.
- CoinSwitch PRO is committed to constantly check fake or duplicate accounts. In the case of fraud or abuse with respect to your participation in the Program or involving Rewards or rewards or in case CoinSwitch PRO has reasonable grounds to suspect User in fraud or abuse with respect to participation in the Program or involving Rewards or rewards, CoinSwitch PRO has the right, in its sole discretion, to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, and all rewards earned through the Program by User may be forfeited and your Program participation terminated. For the purposes of these Program Rules, fraud or abuse includes, but is not limited to, any activity between CoinSwitch PRO Account Holders or between CoinSwitch PRO Account Holders and merchants whose principal purpose is to earn rewards. If any information provided by User is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or CoinSwitch PRO have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CoinSwitch PRO has the right to terminate your Program participation and refuse any and all current or future access to, or use of the Program. In any of the circumstances set out in this Program, including any rewards that may have been issued to User, may be revoked or suspended at CoinSwitch PRO’s sole discretion.
- CoinSwitch PRO usually contact User via email. For this purpose User must at all times maintain at least one valid email address in the User CoinSwitch PRO Account profile. You are required to check for incoming messages regularly and frequently. Emails may contain links to further communication about our CoinSwitch PRO website. Any communication or notice sent by email will be deemed received by User on the same day if it is received in User email inbox before 4.30 pm on a Business Day. If it is received in User email inbox after 4:30pm on a Business Day or at any other time, it will be deemed received on the next Business Day
- If User finds someone misusing this program, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We'll investigate and take all necessary steps to restrict such action(s).
- In case of any dispute, the decision of CoinSwitch PRO will be final and binding.
- Please read all offer documents carefully.
- If User required more information about interpretation or translation services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Program shall be governed in accordance with the laws applicable in India, and the Courts in Bengaluru, India shall hold exclusive jurisdiction to resolve the disputes that may arise under these Terms.
C. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO (USER SELECTION)
- Users eligible for the welcome rewards program are chosen statistically without keeping any bias based on active trade days, trade volume, number of trades etc.
- Users residing in the State of Tamil Nadu are not eligible for participating in this program .(https://www.latestlaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Tamil-Nadu-Prize-Schemes-Prohibition-Act-1979.pdf)
- Respecting privacy is a priority for CoinSwitch PRO. All data is collected, transferred, processed and maintained in accordance with the statutory principles applicable in India .If you’d like to know more about how we are handling your personal data, please read our Privacy Notice.
- The CoinSwitch PRO Privacy Notice shall apply to the use of your personal data with respect to the Program. In addition, in order to keep User apprised of Program status, it is important that CoinSwitch PRO sends User certain Program information that may include periodic statements of your account and other information necessary for administration.
E. CHANGE IN POLICY AND TERMINATION
- CoinSwitch PRO may, among other things: (a) increase or decrease the number of rewards awarded for a Qualifying Transaction or required for a Reward; (b) increase or decrease the maximum number of rewards that each Qualifying Participant can earn; (c) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any reward; (d) restrict the continued availability of rewards; (e) change Program benefits, rewards, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting rewards; (f) change or cancel rewards; in its sole discretion at any point of time without prior notification.
- CoinSwitch PRO has the right to end the Program by providing no less than thirty (30) days’ written notice to User.
- By participating in the Program, User as User agree that any Reward is provided upon the condition that CoinSwitch PRO, and its agents or employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the Reward save for any death or personal injury caused by their negligence.
- User hereby agree to release and to hold CoinSwitch PRO (and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) free and harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with participation in the Program or the redemption or use of rewards, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy save that there shall be no exclusion for death or personal injury where caused by the negligence of CoinSwitch PRO (and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, marketing partners and affiliates). CoinSwitch PRO and its subsidiaries, participating vendors, distributors, marketing partners and affiliated entities are not responsible for (a) any losses caused by events beyond the control of CoinSwitch PRO that may cause the Program to be disrupted or corrupted; (b) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a Reward or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Reward, or from participation in the Program (save where caused by the negligence of CoinSwitch PRO or its subsidiaries, participating vendors, distributors, marketing partners and affiliated entities); or (d). any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Program.
- Further CoinSwitch PRO is not responsible for: (a) the cost of any applicable currency conversion fees; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Users or not, printing errors or by any of the equipment or Programming associated with or utilized in this Program; (c) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (d) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or this Program; (e) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this Program or the processing of entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in this Program or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- CoinSwitch PRO shall not be liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under the Promotion terms and conditions, if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, such as but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, adverse weather conditions, strike, war (declared or undeclared), embargo, blockade, legal prohibition, governmental action, riot, insurrection, damage, destruction, flight or other transportation delays or cancellations.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SKRILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM THE PROGRAMME OR YOUR PARTICIPATION THEREIN, OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY
- User accept all responsibility for, and hereby indemnify and hold harmless CoinSwitch PRO from and against, any actions taken by any user authorized to use User Program account, including but not limited to accrual of rewards and the redemption of rewards.
- The accumulation of rewards does not entitle User to any vested rights with respect to rewards, rewards, or Program benefits. In accumulating rewards, Users may not rely upon the continued availability of any rewards or rewards redemption requirement. CoinSwitch PRO has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Program rules.
- All decisions by CoinSwitch PRO are final and binding.
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions.