12th January 2023
We periodically assess the viability of the coins and exchanges supported on CoinSwitch PRO to ensure that you are trading with the very best.
Following our latest review, we have decided CoinDCX will no longer be listed as an exchange on CoinSwitch PRO.
However, this does not affect your trading experience. Please note that:
- You can continue to place your trades on any of our other exchanges.
- You will still have access to our wide selection of over 100 crypto-INR pairs to help you trade seamlessly.
- You will also be able to trade with 80% lower commissions!
With regard to the prior trades made on the CoinDCX exchange, we have been holding your funds on the CoinDCX exchange on your behalf. Now, these funds will be moved to our own custodial wallets.
To know more about how we secure your funds and holdings, check out this article on our Proof of Reserves and wallet addresses.
1. How does the delisting of the CoinDCX exchange affect my trades?
Your trading experience remains unaffected. You can continue to place your trades on any of our other exchanges - WazirX and CoinSwitchX. You will still have access to our wide selection of over 100 crypto-INR pairs to help you trade seamlessly. Of course, you will also be able to trade with 80% lower commissions!
2. What about the limit orders I have placed on the CoinDCX exchange?
Nothing, unless you decide to cancel them. We will not cancel any open limit orders even after the CoinDCX exchange is delisted.
3. What happens to my CoinDCX crypto holdings on CoinSwitch PRO?
Your holdings will remain secure! The crypto we held on your behalf with CoinDCX will now be moved into our custodial wallets. To know more about how we secure your funds and holdings, check out this article on our Proof of Reserves and wallet addresses.
4. What about arbitrage opportunities?
You can still make the most of arbitrage strategies by trading across the two available exchanges on CoinSwitch PRO. Buy low on one exchange and sell high on another, thus making an easy profit!
5. Are you planning to list any other exchanges?
We are continuously evaluating options and will conduct a rigorous screening process to uphold the highest standards we maintain for your trades. Once we have an update, we will inform you of the same.
6. What improvements are being made to my trading experience?
Stay tuned for a bunch of exciting new features coming soon to CoinSwitch PRO! We are also working on tweaks to improve your experience based on your feedback.
7. Are there any plans to relist CoinDCX?
We are in talks with these partners and will be sure to bring them back, if the opportunity arises.
Thank you for your support as we build a more transparent, sustainable, and advanced crypto trading platform! If you have any questions, please contact our support team at bit.ly/newcskticket.