- CoinSwitch PRO ("Us" or “We”) offers users (“You” or “Users”) the opportunity to participate in its The Biconomy League (the “Program”). We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason. The Program is administered by Us and subject to terms & conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) hereinafter.
- Users are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Users agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, You are not authorized to register as a User or to participate in the Program in any other manner. Users may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
- Program Period: Tenure of the Program shall begin on 13th April 2023 at 12:00 and end on 19th April 2023 at 11:59. The results and announcements of the winners will be made on 1st May 2023. All eligible Users will receive the reward credits on 10th May 2023. Note that eligibility and sanction of Rewards is subject to the terms mentioned under these Terms and Conditions.
- Rewards shall mean the prizes mentioned in the below milestone table subject to the minimum trading volume achieved by users, as described under paragraph no.6 (“Rewards”)
- Trading fee will be levied in accordance with the standard volume based discount that can be accessed here : https://coinswitch.co/pro/wallet
- Prize details including the minimum trading volume are as below
- We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and/or the methods through which Rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Users from participation in the Program at any time at our sole discretion, including without limitation if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise fails to comply with any applicable laws (including, without limitation, through any failure to include any required statutory and regulatory disclosures or otherwise required by CoinSwitch PRO.TDS of 10% will be applicable on Reward earned.
- For You to be eligible for Rewards, You must complete your KYC & Bank Verification.The reward will be credited to the winners CoinSwitch wallet.
- All Users of CoinSwitch PRO are eligible to participate in this contest and avail of these Rewards. However, CoinSwitch PRO’s company employees cannot participate in this contest.
- If a User has reached the minimum trade volume condition, then he is eligible for the entire reward. Although, if he has not completed the minimum trade volume condition, CoinSwitch reserves the right to give Rewards proportional to the trade volume.
- MInimum Trade volume and Rewards subject to the same under this Program will be calculated only for the trades done on the CoinSwitch PRO platform during the Program Period.
- We will have a right to deduct any transaction or platform cost, or any other charges incurred by us while crediting the Rewards to the User who has under the Program.
- CoinSwitch PRO reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the terms of the Program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or other reasons as it deems fit. By participating in the Program, You acknowledge that receiving a Reward or voucher cannot be guaranteed by CoinSwitch PRO.
- We constantly look out for fake or duplicate accounts. If we find something amiss, we will disqualify those accounts from being part of the Program and withdraw any Rewards that may have been credited earlier.
- If You find someone misusing the terms of this Program, You can let us know by contacting us directly at email@example.com. We'll investigate it and take the necessary steps.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of CoinSwitch PRO will be final and binding.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS - LIABILITY
3. COINSWITCH PRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- Late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unreliable, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission;
- Telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors;
- Data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials;
- Any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the Program ; or
- Claims, demands, and damages in disputes among Users; or
- Any other injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Reward, or from participation in the Program, that were not reasonably foreseeable to CoinSwitch PRO at the relevant time.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
USERS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK; THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND CoinSwitch PRO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS (COLLECTIVELY, "PROMISES") OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT; (B) CoinSwitch PRO MAKES AND GIVES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, (ii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (iv) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- USERS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CoinSwitch PRO (INCLUDING ANY VENDORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH OR ASSISTING IN PROVIDING THE PROGRAM) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF CoinSwitch PRO WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, FROM, OR AS A RESULT OF THE PROGRAM; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE PROGRAM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- USERS SHOULD USE THE PROGRAM AT THEIR OWN RISK.
6. FRAUDULENT AND SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR
- CoinSwitch may prohibit a User from participating in the Program or receiving a Credit or Reward, on CoinSwitch PRO’s sole discretion, if CoinSwitch PRO determines that such User is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Users or any representatives of CoinSwitch PRO.
- Use of any affiliate website, affiliate network properties, automated systems, script, or macro to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Users may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward.
- CoinSwitch PRO reserves the right to disqualify any User and/or cancel any Reward(s) if CoinSwitch PRO finds a User to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions in any way.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CoinSwitch PRO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. KYC CHECK
Rewards are subject to verification. CoinSwitch PRO may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. CoinSwitch PRO may also refuse to verify and process any transaction CoinSwitch PRO deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on CoinSwitch PRO, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of CoinSwitch PRO's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a qualified User or Reward is verified.
NOTE: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions.
Disclaimer: Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions.
For any queries, contact Bitcipher Labs LLP at firstname.lastname@example.org